UX Research Manager or Head of UX Research, Thai citizens only for this position since most of the research needs to be conducted in Thai language but open to Foreigners if the right person comes along.
Morphosis is a leading design consultancy that specializes in design thinking, UX research, product design, product development, and digital marketing. We are based in the heart of Bangkok, just two minutes from MRT Queen Sirikit. Our mission is to create products that change people's lives and make an impact on the business of our clients.
Together with our sister company, Seven Peaks, we have more than 200+ team members and will continue to expand in the coming years. Our partners at Seven Peaks Software reinforce our expertise and capabilities in design by providing scalable enterprise and cloud-based digital product solutions that are reliable, fast, and thoroughly QA tested.
As a company, we at Morphosis are detailed oriented, collaborative, supportive, eager to learn, and passionate about what we do. Seniority doesn't matter here. We respect and value everyone's opinion regardless of their level. Ego also has no place at Morphosis. We are all working toward the same goal, which is to build engaging and impactful products. We’re proud of the culture we’ve created and are looking for people who will continue to build on it.
We are looking for an experienced UX research Manager or Head of UX to join our team. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of the products of our clients. You will reveal what users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies. These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
50% - Delivery & Execution:
- Conduct primary and secondary user research.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Perform market and ethnographic research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Perform usability studies with consumers.
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data.
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools.
50% - People:
- Build and manage high-performing teams with researchers of different disciplines.
- Independently manage day-to-day activities and complex situations.
- Identify problems and solutions around escalations.
- Set clear expectations and goals for direct reports while holding individuals and team accountable for success.
- Build and develop a research toolkit that extends across all levels of complexity.
- Provide clear, actionable feedback and support to develop and grow individuals
- work closely with underperformers to help them meet expectations.
- Determine team composition, placement decisions and hiring strategy.
- Resource Allocation - ensure we are always focusing on the highest priority things, focusing both on the short term needs as well as looking ahead to the next big challenge.
- Thai Nationality
- Minimum of 3-5 years in UX Research and at least 1-2 years in management
- Fluent in English
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Experience with remote testing tools
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Excellent time-management skills
- Highly competitive salary
- Group health insurance
- 5-day work week (Mon to Fri) with flexible working hours
- 10 (15) days vacation (per year)
- Opportunity to learn from supervisor, peers, and training courses
- Team building activities, etc.
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free games: Playstation 4, arcade machine, Oculus Rift
- Less than a minute walk from Queen Sirikit MRT with lots of food options and beer!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that we guaranteed on every project.
Free coffee, snacks, and lunches
Our office cafe has coffee, tea, and snacks, plus free lunches twice a week. We also have a PlayStation so you can show off your gaming skills!
You will always have a say and input on where we go next. Join us and help us define our path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be – that’s why we have a beautiful office in The PARQ at Queen Sirikit MRT.