Morphosis is a leading design consultancy that specializes in design thinking, UX research, product design, product development, and digital marketing. We are based in the heart of Bangkok, just two minutes from MRT Queen Sirikit. Our mission is to create products that change people's lives and make an impact on the business of our clients.
Together with our sister company, Seven Peaks, we have more than 200+ team members and will continue to expand in the coming years. Our partners at Seven Peaks Software reinforce our expertise and capabilities in design by providing scalable enterprise and cloud-based digital product solutions that are reliable, fast, and thoroughly QA tested.
As a company, we at Morphosis are detailed oriented, collaborative, supportive, eager to learn, and passionate about what we do. Seniority doesn't matter here. We respect and value everyone's opinion regardless of their level. Ego also has no place at Morphosis. We are all working toward the same goal, which is to build engaging and impactful products. We’re proud of the culture we’ve created and are looking for people who will continue to build on it.
Your role will be to help drive digital products forward by working closely and collaboratively with product owners, researchers, designers, and developers to identify user problems and design innovative solutions.
You will let quantitative and qualitative customer data guide your assumptions, help identify problems, and guide you on how to create solutions with our design methodology. You will track user behavior, analyze analytics, read heatmaps, conduct A/B testing and use data to find problems. You will do user research, build flowcharts, create user flows, shape ideas, and suggest solutions to test with real users.
- Identify patterns in data
- Discover problems
- Track user behavior
- Analyze analytics
- Conduct A/B testing
- Read heatmaps and gather insights
- Perform competitor audits and benchmarking
- Conduct market analysis
- Research customer experience
- Perform user testing and conduct research
- Create personas, customer journeys
- Define value propositions
- Conduct workshops
- Create sketches
- Build wireframes
- Make visual designs
- Manage design systems
- 3-5+ years of experience in product design
- 1-2+ years of experience in user experience design
- A digital portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking, dynamic user experiences, a data-driven mindset, and a knack for designing mobile and web apps
- A fundamental understanding of visual and system design
- Proficient with Figma, Miro, and similar tools
- Proficient with Maze, Useberry, and similar tools
- Able to understand quantitative and qualitative data
- Eager to learn and develop
- Self-motivated and an initiative taker
- Excellent creative skills
- Fine-tuned analytical and problem-solving skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- 10(15) days annual paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work policy
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Provident fund
- Learning support
- Free lunch every Tuesday and Thursday
- An office in the heart of Bangkok at MRT Queen Sirikit Station
- An international work environment with over 25+ nationalities on the team
- Working with well-known international and local clients
- Help with the complete international relocation, VISA, and work permit process
- An opportunity to attend events and conferences
- Standard perks such as free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips and parties
How to apply
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Applications without a portfolio won't be considered.
Why should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that we guaranteed on every project.
Free coffee, snacks, and lunches
Our office cafe has coffee, tea, and snacks, plus free lunches twice a week. We also have a PlayStation so you can show off your gaming skills!
You will always have a say and input on where we go next. Join us and help us define our path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be – that’s why we have a beautiful office in The PARQ at Queen Sirikit MRT.